Celebrating 75 years of ingenuity
At ConExpo-Con/Agg, Gradall provided a preview into the future of equipment demos and training with our Virtual Reality exhibit. Visitors to the exhibit (including actual operators as well as several talented young people) tested their skills with a Gradall seating module, joysticks and screens, deftly competing with a clock while moving rocks into a truck.
Other Innovations Introduced at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
Hydraulic excavator priced for tight contractor, municipal budgets
- More muscle, mobility and versatility on a budget
- Gradall upperstructure married to a Freightliner truck chassis
- Famous Gradall full-tilting, low-profile telescoping boom
Gradall Series V advantages for rail maintenance
- Productive, versatile design for more MOW productivity
- Excellent mobility on highways and rails
- Fill-tilting, telescoping boom works under bridges and in tunnels
75 YEARS OF AMERICAN INGENUITY
THE GRADALL LEGEND
A history of the evolution of an American icon
in the construction industry.